Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Finishing up some of my projects






Over the holiday weekend I finished some of my UFOs. The bright strippy block quilt was from my retreat. The simple squares quilts are for hospice. They are memory quilts given to the patient for visitors and family members write messages on. When the patient passes, the quilt is given to the family as a memorial. Our guild makes these and gives them to a local hospice. The little raccoon quilt is for the head start charity project where a quilt is presented to every child in their day care program. Both of my guilds do this.
Now, I am back to the customer work. It was nice to take a few days and get some of my things done.Makes me happy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.