Sunday, February 19, 2012

Show week begins!

I am slowly getting some quilting done and it feels good! The last March show quilt is done, as you can see, and now I can get some utility quilting done in what time I have this week.
Quilt take-in was fun and there are some truly wonderful quilts in the show. The judging is tomorrow and I will be scribing there all day. I love seeing the quilts and hearing what comments the judge makes. It is important to listen and learn what a judge is looking at. These tidbits of information help me try to make quilts I feel are interesting and different.
Enjoy the pictures of the two customer show quilts I did last week, and come see the Disconnected Piecer's display of quilts at the Punta Gorda event center Friday and Saturday!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.