Thursday, May 10, 2012

Ramdom ramblings

My friend Becky has a small sewing group who make quilts for charitable causes. Someone stole 50 quilts these ladies had ready to give to the local Head Start center, and this made me furious. I don't know the particulars of who took them or why, but I knew I had to do something to help these ladies. I have a stash of charity quilts I donate to my two guilds each month, so I decided to unload what I have at home to Becky's group to get them started again with their unselfish work. If you come across someone on Ebay or some other quilt selling site...Esty? with 50 small quilts to sell, email me and I will pass it along to Becky. Anyway, I have added a couple of pics of the quilts I am giving her.



Wow! This morning when I took the pups out, there was a huge rainbow to the west. It was only a light rain, but the sun was low and caused the rainbow to appear. A nice way to begin my day! Now, it's off to work for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.