Saturday, June 23, 2012

A fruitful, Wazoo day

It was a rainy, gray day so I jumped right in and started quilting. The oriental quilt is for a customer. She made it for her brother who is getting married. Nice gift! I made the binding and have it sewn on and ready for the hand stitching.



Next, I finished the quilt for my nephew. Most of the hand sewing was done, so I sat down for a while and finished it up. You may recognize the pattern from a quilt I made last week called Off Track. It's a great pattern from Cluck, Cluck, Sew.



With a bit of time before I needed to start dinner, I made another block of the month for Craftsy trying to get caught up with the pack. Oh well, I am ready to do April now. HA! It isn't perfect, but good enough for a sample block.

Tomorrow, I will be tackling a tee shirt quilt I have in progress for another customer. The job is exciting and diverse...what's not to like?!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your nephew's quilt! What great colors for that pattern. And, of course, your quilting is as perfect and beautiful as always.
    Debbi

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.