Thursday, August 2, 2012

On a roll with work and play

It has been a whirlwind month of July with family visiting, Tim getting his machine quilting going and keeping up with my own work. Frankly, I'm tired!
The next Wazoo retreat is 11 days away and I am gearing up for another fun time in Sebring with the girls. I finished my sample project and have posted it here as well as some of the work we have done this week. Also, I taught my Granddaughter how to sew and she went crazy making blocks for a little quilt for her baby half-brother. Grandpa quilted it and Grandma did the binding. Good job for a budding quilter! Now, somebody get me a beer!!
Project quilt from the Movin' Up tutorial on crazy mom quilts blog
quilting detail

customer quilt done by Wazoo-2 (Tim)

another great customer quilt by Wazoo-2

I like this quilt! Tim quilted it

Customer quilt by Wazoo-1 (me!)

Wazoo-2 again...I was teaching or cooking or something

I L-O-V-E this customer quilt!! Quilted by me

Wazoo-2 quilting

Wazoo-1 quilting. Very pretty quilt,too
Granddaughter puts her blocks on the design wall


switching some around artistically

Grandpa does the quilting
Grandma adds the binding

Hand sewing next!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.