Monday, October 1, 2012

Coming home from Arizona tonight!

I've been away from Wazoo quilting for a week and I am really itching to get back to work! My daughter is doing fine, so I know things will be okay while she has the cast on her foot. The grandkids and I had fun seeing some of the local sites and eating out (don't want a burger for a loooooong time...) and just hanging out at home. I'll be back in Florida tomorrow, after an overnight flight and a layover in Atlanta. See you all on the flip side! Yee Hah!
Outside of Sierra Vista, AZ

our day trip to Tombstone

Amy was up for the trip, but 'crutching' on gravel on a slope...not so much.

Stagecoach in Tombstone

Some of the local bad boys planning a gunfight

The street minstrel, Mr.Bones, plays percussion with rib bones. Ewww

Old Bisbee. A great place for poking in antique stores and art galleries

Street in Bisbee, AZ

Chicks day out. Poco is a vegan restaurant there. Yummy nachos!

The Lavender copper mining pit. HUGE!!! And deep.

1 comment:

  1. Has your leg tottaly healed?Hope you feel better and dont have any pain.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.