Monday, May 27, 2013

Hooky day! Finished the customer quilt and snuck in one of my own...

After finishing a customer job, I had a bit of time to spare ( ha ha) and decided to put on one of my tops and try out a pattern I learned in a Craftsy class from Angela Walters. I had practiced it on paper, but needed to take the big step and quilt it. I think it looks great!
I recently opened an Etsy shop and will soon have quilts for sale there. This one will be one of the first items. Just have to sew down the binding tonight and it will be totally done.
Back to customer jobs tomorrow. Judy Niemyer pattern is up next...oooOOOOOOOooooo!!
my new quilt from the Belle Wave pattern off Fresh Lemon Quilts blog

Angela Walter's design, concentric circles

Peek at the back

Customer wall quilt

detail of quilting

detail

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.