Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Winding down

The family all came, there was the happy bedlam we anticipated, we got our picture taken without bloodshed, everyone had a blast at the anniversary party, and now parts of the family are on their way home. I hadn't seen my four kids all together in five years, and I really missed them. The grandkids have gotten bigger and much more handsome, if I do say so myself.
Tomorrow is Mr Wazoo's birthday, so we will be going to the local Texas barbeque joint to finalize our visit with a blood vessel clogging, finger-licking good dose of smoked meats drenched in sauce. We vegetarians have to do this every once in a while to remind ourselves what we gave up to be healthy. (NOT!!) We just do it because we lose all restraint around really good food. All in all, I think there will be some serious dieting when we get back to Florida.
I'll post again when I have the results of the birthday bash. Now, I am off to bed...I'm pooped!
The whole goofy family

my folks, me and the Mr., my kids and grandkids

My kids

My little family

1 comment:

  1. Susan, GREAT photos of your family! What a wonderful gathering for your parents' 70th.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.