Thursday, August 7, 2014

August 2014 WAZOO retreat

Everyone had a wonderful time in Sebring again, sewing and laughing together. The 'X marks the Spot' quilt was a hit with the girls, and many were finished.It was really nice to sew in the newly painted room without the heavy curtains and bunting blocking the light. Too bad it will be back to normal next time we go there.
I finished a project started at Nifty Fifty, and also made a small quilt from the leftover block components. Once again, Granny Sue had a fabulous array of fabrics and notions for us. Shopping was fun! Of course, I'm back at work today, but I have the memories to keep me smiling.
Enjoy the show!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Create your own photo slideshow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.