Thursday, November 13, 2014

Back to work...and hurry it up!!

Mr Wazoo had a couple of quilts to do that were too big for his machine and table, so instead of doing my custom work, I did two GIANT pantograph quilts. It helps when the quilts are square, flat, and pretty. These were the trifecta of wonderfulness!
One more to do for him, and then I turn up the pace on the custom jobs yet to be done. I can't wait to start the next one...another Piece o'Cake cutie. Should be done over the weekend.
Stay tuned!



Mr Wazoo did this bright zebra quilt

He did this snuggly flannel quilt, too

Here is the first of my giant quilts. The angel panel is really pretty.

This batik baby is 114 x 120!! The maximum I care to do on my 12 foot table.

Draped over the machine table, it makes a great fort for little kids. Too bad there aren't any here!!

Basket Case pantograph

And I put on the binding, too. Busy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.