Thursday, January 1, 2015

HAPPY NEW YEAR! 2015

2014 is history, and I am starting my new adventure in Georgia. Because the studio is lacking its flooring, I have not been able to unpack anything to do with quilting. It is getting serious!! I need to sew something. Tomorrow, there is a new quilt shop opening, and I plan to be one of their first paying customers. Until then, have a look at what I accomplished in 2014. A few of the quilts aren't here because I neglected to take their pictures...oops. It struck me that I hadn't made as many quilts as in past years, so I have decided to sew more for myself, and limit how many customer quilts I do. Or at least that's the plan.
Happy 2015; I hope your year is filled with love and joy!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This digital slideshow generated with Smilebox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.