Tuesday, February 24, 2015

It looks like Christmas!!

What a difference a day makes! This is what we woke up to this morning...


Molly watched me taking pictures and wanted to come see what I was doing.

Not a squirrel stirring...

The only tracks are Molly's, and she didn't venture out very far!

When the snow stopped falling, I took a few more photos, and then snapped out of my reverie and went to work. My guess is no guild today which is a bummer for me because Sally was going to have the finished raffle quilt there. We will just have to wait to see it next month!
I am off to work on the quilt I started yesterday! Stay warm!!


The road to the house is visible (and snow covered) just above the pine on the left

Mr Penguin is loving the cold and snow!

Poor little birds are trying to find the seeds that are on the ground under the snow

I love it!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.