Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Quiet studio

I have been trying to get some paperwork done in preparation for doing the taxes. Yuck. Meanwhile, Mr Wazoo has been moving on with his quilting projects, finishing two in the last two days. What a guy!
 I don't know if you can see them, but there are ladies' faces on the focal fabric. The whole quilt is very feminine and lovely

Tim used a flowing feathery pantograph for the quilting

This is my friend Terri's Garden Delight quilt. Love the polka dot fabrics!
Tim used a dotty panto called Bubbles to finish the look. Very modern looking.

Dotty back, too!

I added the background pieces to one of the lone star quilts and have decided it needs a border. Time for a trip to the fabric store!! Yippee! I am going there as soon as I post this so I can get home and finish the top. Love to sew...really love to shop for fabric!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.