Monday, May 11, 2015

A No Ice Cream Social

Today was the guild's monthly 'sewcial' with a tutorial by yours truly. I demonstrated the 2-3-2-6 quilt, and made my own number 151 and 152! If I had a better memory, I could tell you who all these happy ladies are, but I am slow on the up-take with names so we'll settle for pictures! Some quilters have a bit of a hard time wrapping their minds around the Eleanor Burns method of vertical chain piecing, just as I did when I first learned it, but it is an easy way to whip out this type of quilt in a short period of time. I pieced two of the pattern today and will have them on the blog tomorrow. Enjoy our Sewcial pictures!
Our hostess, Nelda on the right










Our other hostess, Joanne













No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.