Thursday, May 21, 2015

Scrappy top finish

Today was guild sewing day, and we were all like a hive of busy bees. The ladies cut backings and battings for the quilts made at the Sewcial, and I sewed up another 2-3-2-6 to be quilted later.
When I got home, I spent a couple of hours sewing the remaining blocks and putting together the scrappy-trip top.
Scrappy trip quilt top
The UPS man finally arrived at 6:30 with my customer's batting, so tomorrow I will be at the machine early, working on the custom quilt that needs to be done now!
A sneak peek at a small part of the quilt I start on tomorrow
My friend in Wisconsin dyes fabric for fun and did this wonderful duvet cover with her daughter. It is called ice dyeing. I had never heard of it, but think it is absolutely beautiful!! Something more to think about...
Ice dyed duvet cover
Ice dyeing in progress
Finished ice dyed Tees

Meanwhile, Mr Wazoo finished this pretty bargello and got it in the mail back to the customer. Everyone works hard at Wazoo! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.