Thursday, May 21, 2015

What did I do this week?

I haven't been blogging this week...mea culpa! Many of you may not know that I have fibromyalgia, and sometimes I have a bad time with it. This was the week. Everything goes on like normal, but I feel like a 100 year old woman trying to swim in mud!
Quilting is my therapy! I have seen signs that say that, but for me, it is reality. Standing at the big machine was harder than usual, but I did get some work done. Plus, the hand sewing helped me relax in the evening. Thank goodness for quilting!
So, here is what I did this week. Not too shabby.
I finished this bird quilt. The quilting was just fun.
I did some trapunto on all the parrots
In the border, some little squares and lots of straight lines.
I got out the 2 1/4 inch bin and sorted red/ light/ dark
Then, I sewed the strip sets and tubes...
Made the blocks...
I am playing on the design wall as I make blocks
I have great scraps!

Tim did his part this week, too. (thanks to a couple of rainy days)
What did you do this week? I hope you had some quilting therapy!
Molly laid low with me this week. Thank you, Molly!
She sleeps with her flea toy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.