Thursday, June 11, 2015

Not ignoring you!! Just busy...

I don't know where the time goes! Days are really flying by and we are very busy here at Wazoo. I got all the basting pulled from the three customer quilts, and cleaned them up for quilting. Mr Wazoo finished the first one. It is so cute and funky!
Great veggies in jars quilt!

Mr Wazoo working his magic
He also did this sweet quilt for a granddaughter of the customer
When he finishes up, he always takes a tour of his garden. Here are a few shots from after the rain.
Things are starting to look really good!
Cana
Cana
Stella d'oro liliesLittle quilts are keeping me busy. Five of them from the same customer, and all lovely.
Number three of my customer's quilts



Number four on the machine
Here it is, finished!

This is number five
DetailAfter working every day, I still give an hour to my sewing and quilting, so I can keep my toe in the water, so to speak.
I made this doggie quilt for charity

At the end of the day, I started prepping the teeshirts for the customer quilt. By 6:30 I was so tired, I just had to stop! I have two more to do, and then the design wall playtime will begin.

Prepping shirts with the fusable interfacing
A basket of tee shirts becomes this little pile once they are cut and fused. There are 30 shirts in this pile! Really...thirty shirts.

Tomorrow, I am playing hooky with my friend, Stephanie, and going to Woodstock, GA for a quilt show. I hope to take beaucoup photos there and will post a slideshow here on the blog. Until then, be quilty, be happy, be kind to eachother.




















1 comment:

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.