Friday, June 12, 2015

Road trip to Woodstock, GA!

The trip to Woodstock was worth the drive! We went to the East Cobb Quilt Guild show, and weren't disappointed! Over 300 quilts, 30 vendors and a big surprise. Our friend, Joyce, from Cape Coral,FL was there vending!! She and her husband have Material Girlz of Florida, a wonderful booth with bundles of bright fabrics, measured cuts, cute sewing theme jewelry and free patterns. I love it! Seeing Joyce was a wonderful surprise, and the perfect ending to our show experience.
I snapped Joyce during her tutorial of the prairie points in a strip stencil. 

I wish I had a smily photo...this talky photo will have to do!

Get your beverage of choice and get comfortable...the slide show is long, but worth the look.
Happy sewing!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize a photo slideshow

3 comments:

  1. My in-laws live in Woodstock! Haven't been there since September of last year. We might make it out there for Christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the "walk" through the quilt show. A lot of variety in subject matter, style and color selection. Would have loved to see them in person.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.