Friday, November 13, 2015

long time no post!!

Oh my goodness! I have been so busy, I forgot to post anything here. Lots of quilting has been going on here at Wazoo, as well as preparation for my surgery and my daughter's visit. Being busy can be a good thing, but sometimes I feel like I'm meeting myself coming and going!
I've already figured out I won't be able to finish all the custom quilts before I get my new knee...bummer! I am hoping to get the repairs done, though, since I will have plenty of time to do handwork. Someone else will have to pick up the slack cooking and cleaning up, which makes for a nice break for me.
Little Dechen is one week old, and I just finished his wall hanging. The crib quilt will happen as soon as I can use the domestic machine, but he is in a bassinet for a while, so I caught a break there, too!









Mr Wazoo did some work, too!

Panto: Alfresco

I did this one

Panto: Big Splat

Mr Wazoo's work

I can't remember the panto name :o(


Panto: Springtime

I quilted this for my sister!

Panto: Featherize

Mr Wazoo again!
Panto: Ebb and Flo





My sister made this beauty! I quilted it.
Panto: Flower feather
Customer commission well under way!
I hope to get this top done tomorrow so I can have the quilting finished before knee-day. I have two more, too. Ain't gonna make it...

Meanwhile, the mountains are beautiful. The air is cool and the nip is in the air. I love it here!

                                       




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.