Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Tuesday Bits and Bobs

This week is a mish - mash of things, and today is no exception. I will be doing a trunk show later today at the Misty Mountain Quilt Guild, and then getting ready for the trip to Dahlonega.
Its blustery and cold outside, so Mr Wazoo cranked up the fireplace to keep it cozy inside.


The other thing I hadn't blogged was the little project I did while resting my knee on Sunday. While cleaning out a drawer, I found a photo on fabric that I had made years ago of my twin daughters. I figured it would languish in the drawer unless I did something with it, so I made a little pillow. I'll give it to Jenny when she comes for Thanksgiving. Scraps and a pillow form are all you need to have some fun!




I am still working on quilting the shoofly customer quilt, but expect to finish it tonight. Molly is always close by, relaxing in her bed while I work.


And this post wouldn't be complete without a recent photo of little Dechen with his Daddy. He's one week old, and cute as a button!

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie your grandson. He'll definitely grow a handsome man) And this pillow flower form is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.