Tuesday, February 23, 2016

More quilting...what else?!

We just love to quilt here at Wazoo! I finished this beautiful appliqué quilt today and I tickled myself with how well it turned out. As I was doing the quilting, I wondered what made the quilter pick this particular pattern and these fabrics. I love the combination of the toile with little birds in it with the dimples fabric as the background. I never would have put these together. Genius. The result is so stunning. I am truly blessed to get to add something to these wonderful quilts.





Mr Wazoo finished this quilt, and is working on another one. He will be doing his other job tomorrow...shipping and delivery. Two quilts will be shipped to Florida owners!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.