Saturday, October 15, 2016

Saturday in the studio

We worked in the studio today; Mr Wazoo on a baby quilt, and I resumed quilting the big custom quilt from yesterday. He finished up and admired his work before starting a major clean up in the studio.

Cute quilt for a new grand baby

Panto: Popcorn

I like this little yellow stripe on the back...wish I had some.

While the man did some heavy lifting and deep cleaning, I kept on quilting until late in the afternoon. The quilt is finished, and gone home with the happy quilt maker. This quilt is so classically beautiful, I would love to have it on my bed. Too bad, so sad. 

I can't help but show you a couple of my favorite fabrics in the quilt!
Little purple bees...

and grasshoppers playing pool!
I thought they were musical, but they are common pool sharks!

The finished quilt

the rest of the quilt as seen from the back of the machine!

Some quilting detail.

Some more detail.

A peek at the back.

I had washed the red and white log cabin quilt in the morning and hung it over the railing on the deck to dry. I just took it in, and it smells like outdoors. Nice.


A bit crinkly and soft looking.


Tomorrow, I'm having BIG fun. I promise!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.