Sunday, October 16, 2016

Sunday, fun day?

No joy in Mudville! We spent the day cleaning and moving things around...not so much fun. No quilting today, as we are expecting company this week and the house is a dirt ball of a mess. We keep it tidy, but not clean... I found dust bunnies that are the size of squirrels under the living room furniture!! Well, it's about half clean now. One more day of this torture and it will be fit for company.

Mr Wazoo spent the better part of the day in the garage, fixated on some black spots on the floor. I went in there several times to put things away, and he was trying another cleaning fluid each time. I wonder if he was ever successful. I'll have to ask him when he comes in from his daily watering ritual in the yard.

By 5:30, I was a bit miffed that I hadn't had any fun. So I got out the next pile of fabrics and cut some more squares for the quilt I started yesterday. See if you can guess what's going on here in the studio. Big news on Tuesday...or Wednesday. We'll see.

Squares cut for the next set of blocks.

All these fabrics will be in the quilt. It seems like the pile of squares should be bigger...

Studio is tidy and vacuumed, my sewing area turned to face the window.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.