Monday, November 14, 2016

A Finish of major proportion!

I am so glad to have finished the top I have been working on for so long. Yesterday, I removed the setting triangles that were red and pink. I didn't like what they looked like at all. I re-cut the new pieces, and today I sewed them and added them to the top. Finished!! Now, I need to do the quilting, but that will have to wait until I am caught up on customer projects.


The first set of setting triangles were not what I expected them to be...


So I took them off...

Cut and sewed new bits...

and made the new setting triangles.
Much better!! Top done!

Don't you just love looking at all the fun fabrics!? I do.
There are four monkey fabrics in the quilt. Love those monkeys!
Mr Wazoo kept busy quilting some king sized customer quilts. First, a woodsy block of the month, then a Harley Davidson tee shirt quilt. Polar opposites, but two lovely quilts!

Mr W hard at work

The finished quilt, but a bit sideways...

Panto: Frisky Feathers

Vroom, vroom!! Harley Davidson quilt

Panto: Square Spiral
Tomorrow, I have top start a customer tee shirt quilt. I have a quilt on the frame right now, and also hope to finish it soon. Busy, busy!...


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I like all the iterations of that scrappy happy!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.