Saturday, June 10, 2017

Back to work.

Today began with a sparring match with a Koala cabinet. It arrived yesterday evening and we didn't want to fuss with finishing the assembly until this morning. Mr Wazoo just couldn't get it to fit together! I called the nearest Koala dealer and after he spoke with the representative, it was fixed. Now, I just need the machine... I have been waiting for two months so far for it to arrive. Bernina's on back order.

Ta-Da!!

And my new slimline light, too.

The old Pfaff works just as well until the new machine comes.
During the remainder of the day, I quilted number six of the lady with eight quilts.  Unfortunately, the real number six had to be sidelined for not having enough backing. I can't quilt an 86 x 100 quilt with an 80 x 106 back. Won't fit.

A nice quilt for a man!

A peek at the back, too.

I chose this geometric pattern for the quilting.
Mr Wazoo is working on a Christmas quilt, but had to do some watering before he quit for the day.
A 2-3-2-6 quilt! Makes my heart sing to see someone make a quilt from a class I have taught.
Tomorrow, I'll be quilting or sewing and having a good time. What will you be doing?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.