Saturday, August 26, 2017

Blah...



Do you ever have one of those days where you are just blah? I had one today. Molly and I went to the studio bright and early, but I just couldn't get my mojo going. I needed some things from Walmart, so I decided to go get them and have a haircut, too. Got the stuff, but had five in front of me for a cut. I still have the Oompah-Loompah style I have been trying to tame since the girl cut it last time. (Add big sigh here)
We opened up two packages that came this week and found a little surprise in one of them! Two hand towels for the kitchen and a little plaque that summed up my relationship with the longarm. (I'll show you that tomorrow)
The remainder of the day, I tried to make some things for the boutique, and decided I am not good at fussy crafts. I also spent a couple of hours on the computer looking for a pattern I wanted, knew I had, and couldn't find. I got frustrated and bought it again. HA! Now, I'll find it for sure.
A whole blah day in a nutshell. I hope tomorrow is better. I have work to do!
Here is the second tee shirt quilt, all done. I forgot to put it on yesterday. Also, my adorable grandson and his wonderful parents. Off to bed!

I'm really digging the striped sashing. I sewed all those 1 2/ x 3 inch gold and maroon bits to get the stripes going on. Worth the effort!

Our Tee shirt favorite panto: Dazzle

Maroon plaid back with gold binding.

My friend sent me two of these hand towels. They match my red theme in the kitchen! Thanks, Audrey!
A very happy family
He has grown so much. I wish I could see them all more often.
Get a load of those striped pants! He's stylin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.