Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Many balls in the air

Right now, I have so many things going on that I feel like the circus juggler! Yesterday, we had the board meeting as well as a show meeting for the guild. There are lots of things to be done and vie for my attention, but I'm sure I'll get there if I just keep moving forward. One of the balls in the air is closer to being eliminated, as I am finally done with the quilting and tinting of the Rat Race quilt, and only need to sew on the binding, sleeve and label. I ran out of steam at 7:00 last night, and called it a day before going home and making supper.It will be done today!

The Rat Race

I wanted it to remain cartoon-like, so I lightly tinted parts of the background with crayon and heat set it afterward.

I also added shoe laces to the runners

I 'pebbled' the road to distinguish it from the sidewalk

Today, I will get to work on two tee shirt quilts for a customer's grown children.
I love my life, but think it is a bit crowded right now!!

2 comments:

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.