Saturday, September 30, 2017

Asheville, NC


Yesterday, I went to Asheville with my friend Gail and enjoyed the quilt show there. I took pictures, but not of everything. Here are the quilts that caught my attention and made my heart pitter pat.
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Customize a picture slideshow


On Thursday, I finished the flimsy of the Block of the Month I'll be doing at the Misty Mountain Guild, and went ahead and wrote the introduction and instructions for the first couple of blocks. Whew! I'm glad that's done. Mr Wazoo quilted a customer project, and then ventured out to enjoy the beautiful weather in the yard.

My BOM flimsy. I hope to get it quilted today.
Pretty quilt, all done
Panto: Bali dream
Charity quilts all bound and gone to the guild effort



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.