Monday, September 25, 2017

Getting back to normal

The show is over and was a very nice event. Everyone who helped seemed pleased with how things looked and the extra exhibits, demos and vendors provided there. It took a while to get the slide show done, but here it is for your viewing pleasure.
FYI: I didn't win the raffle quilt. A nice lady from Murphy, NC had that honor. I guess I'll have to make another one!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make your own free slideshow design

Hmmm...I'm a bit peeved that the vertical pictures have their bottoms cut off...Sorry.

1 comment:

  1. I stayed right by my phone, but no one called to tell me I won, either. Dang it. I knew I liked it right from the start. Thanks for all the sharing of the show. I have looked at every post from every MMQGer and Karen G. sent me a powerpoint. I looked at Kay's Smilebox, and after all that, I STILL wish I had been able to go!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.