Sunday, October 1, 2017

Binding

I spent the day making and applying binding. By 6 o'clock I had done three lap quilts and a king sized customer quilt. My new Bernina has a foot to aid in binding, and the Bernina saleswoman at the show showed me how to use it to put on binding by machine. I was flabbergasted by how good it looks, and will use it for charity and tee shirt quilts in the future.

Two comfort quilts and my Block of the Month quilt, all bound
and ready to go!

The quilt I re-quilted and the king sized quilt I bound, also ready to go home.
Mr Wazoo was in his Man Cave most of the day, quilting colorful quilts for the same customer.

Quilty eye candy!

Panto: Yodel

Spools of bright 'thread'

Panto: Flower Festival
When I quit for the day, I went to the Man Cave, where the lights were on, a quilt loaded...but no Mr W. I shut down everything and locked the door. Walking around the house, this is what I found. You can't keep him out of the yard or garden! It seems Molly was in cahoots, too!

The lights were on, but there's nobody home.

Busted! Cutting back the garden in the mild Fall weather.
Molly kept an eye out for deer.
Tomorrow, I'll start a new customer custom project. Molly says its time to go to bed! Good night.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.