Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Tee shirt quilt day

A long day of sewing, but I got the tee shirt quilt top finished!! There will be two columns of numbers on the back, too. Tomorrow, I will be at the fabric shop looking for backing and border fabric.

After lunch, I had the columns done.

By quitting time, I had the top done, except for the borders.

...and I still had all these blocks left for the back.

Mr Wazoo quilted today, too. He finished this jewel box quilt. It looks really nice, and will be a great gift for a family member of the customer.

I've always liked this pattern, especially in batiks.

Panto: Yodel

The pieced back really makes it special.
Big shopping day tomorrow. I hope to have this quilt totally finished by the end of the week. I skipped the state of the union speech. I would rather binge watch Grace and Frankie while hand sewing on a customer quilt. Not depressing, and definitely more intelligent. Off to bed now. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.