Friday, February 16, 2018

Tee shirts and baby quilts

Yesterday, I spent my time quilting the two baby quilts and prepping shirts for a new tee shirt quilt. Not a very exciting day, but a fruitful one.

Number one. The fabric line for the blocks is called Lullabye, by Moda

Panto: Splat

The ducky backing

Number two. One is bound and done, the other will be done tonight.
In the afternoon, I loaded and started a five year  old UFO of my own, and simultaneously started a tee shirt quilt quilt project for a customer. I really like the puzzle a tee shirt quilt poses, and figuring out how to best position the shirts in the size quilt requested is fun for me. Today, I will juggle shirts until they look balanced and get busy sewing the quilt.

The shirts are ready, and so am I!

Those small bits I sprinkle into the mix.
I'm off to the studio and another day of doing what I love best, sewing and quilting! Oh yes, The polyester knit quilt went home yesterday, and the owner was thrilled. It will hang over a railing of her loft. That's good, because it looks pretty good from a distance. Everyone is happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.