Saturday, March 24, 2018

Pigeon Forge Quilt Show

Yesterday the weather cooperated, so us gals loaded up the car and went to Tennessee. There was snow on the mountains, but the road was clear sailing, so we got there about 10:30. The place wasn't packed, but we still parked a long way out and put in our 10,000 steps easily between the parking lot walk and browsing the show and vendors.
You'll have to excuse my slightly tilted photography. I am still learning to use the phone as a camera, and am not always good at holding it straight. Also, I only took pictures of quilts that were exciting to me, so really only about half of what was there... Sorry. In fact, I really didn't get the best of show quilt selection, so there isn't a picture of it, nor the best of show wall quilt. (They have two best of shows) It was a recognized, certified judge, but I didn't understand some of the choices for awards. Not my place to quibble with the judge, so I will let it go at that.
Anyhoo, here is the slideshow of what I liked!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Another free slideshow design by Smilebox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.