Monday, April 2, 2018

Taxes!!

Today the studio was silent and Molly spent the day snugged down in pillows on the day bed in the office. It was tax day. I hate doing the taxes, and this year was no exception.
By 5:30 I had the task accomplished and we are actually getting a refund! Oh my!
Not to leave you without a quilt fix, here is what I did yesterday on the Judy Niemyer project. I'm almost done, needing to do the last border. Yippee!!

It is really fun to do this kind of work. Very relaxing. I wish all quilting was like this.

I made a template of the arcs in the piecing and quilted them in the four corners

This is what I mimicked
I think this tax thing calls for a martini!! Lemon drops and chicken pot pie. Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.