Monday, June 11, 2018

Sew it up!!

I spent today sewing the finishing touches on two of the sibling quilts. Tomorrow, I will get the last one quilted and bound.

Binding done!

It looks good on this side, too!

The borders on, the backing and top  loaded and ready for quilting.
Mr Wazoo worked in his man cave quilting this sampler. I was gone for a while today, helping clean, re-stock and prepare the machines and sewing kits for Quilt Camp. A kittle distraction from an otherwise busy day.

You're not having deja vu, the quilter took a class with her friend, whose sampler we have already quilted! It really is a lovely pattern.

Its hard to see the wonderful pattern of the pantograph: Come Dance With Me.

The backing is beautiful, as well.
In the afternoon, I had an hour to spare, so I went ahead and quilted this charity quilt for a man recipient.

The fabric combination is quite manly.

I used a simple meander for the quilting.
You can see the quilting better on the back.

Tomorrow we will be working on these quilts. They are both loaded and ready to go. 
After supper, I did a few more squares on the trip-around-the -world quilt, but my aching arm made sewing difficult enough to quit. I wish it would hurry and get better!!

I'll be doing this

Mr W will do this. It is another of the block of the month class projects. Isn't it a smashing combination of colors?!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.