Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Getting with the program

That would be the Scan and Cut program! I went to class number three and made substantial progress with the snowman project. I really thought I had all the pieces cut and was about to do a happy dance when I saw this...

Snow ghosts!! I realized I had cut their clothes...but not their bodies.
ha ha ha...they look like invisible snowmen.
As you can see, I spread out over two tables and finally managed to have something for all three backgrounds.

I can make a mess anywhere...

The night time scene is really cute.

This is the scene I had finished before class.
When I got home I promptly fell asleep in the chair and napped until suppertime. Mr Wazoo worked all day quilting these two quilts.

Adorable panel for a baby quilt.

Panto: Popcorn


This fun quilt has a flamingo theme

Panto: Flamingo Sunset

Pretty back, too.
Today, I went out to a board meeting, added labels to four quilts I will be selling at the new art gallery in town, took in two quilts, and went to Blue Ridge for a field trip to the art gallery there. My evening guild  went to see the fiber arts display. I have some quilts in the show, and it was nice to see them there. Afterward, we had our meeting back at the church we meet in, and had a picnic supper thanks to the members bringing salads, pulled pork, fresh fruit and yummy desserts.
Tomorrow, I am off to the podiatrist early in the morning to see what the heck is going on with my foot. I suspect the heel pain is related to plantar fasciitis, and won't be surprised if that's what he says, too. So far exercising the foot and ankle as well as continued icing of my heel haven't diminished the pain. Right now, I can barely walk, and can't stand to quilt for very long periods either. Something needs to change! We'll see how it goes.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.