Friday, July 27, 2018

TGIF?



I'm not sure the whole TGIF thing applies to us here at Wazoo. There are customers coming tomorrow, and I have a huge binding to do for a customer coming on Sunday! The work never stops here...well, maybe not never. I did sneak in a bit of sewing for fun around 5:30 when things slowed down.
Here is what took me all day to do. 100" x 120". That's a big quilt.I have to make and apply the binding tomorrow!

Pinwheel bargello on a massive scale.

Panto: African Samba

It shows up well on the grunge backing
I also quilted this oriental quilt. It gives me an idea of what I could make with all my oriental stash.

It was fun looking at all the different fabrics while I did the quilting.

Panto: Vortex

A peek at the back.
Mr Wazoo quilted a good part of the day, then he made a short trip to the plant nursery for some new stuff. He plans to be in the garden all day tomorrow. Good thing he got his work done today!

I really like the colorful quilts!..

With surprising backs!

Panto: Tickle

A more traditional looking strip quilt

Panto: Small Splat
We have a couple of new garden gee-gaws we got at the Butternut Creek festival here in town last weekend. Two more bird houses, and a flying pig. The red bird house has had tenants since we bought it last year, so we added a couple of neighbors. The flying pig caught my eye, and is now cruising over the Russian sage in the rock garden.

Primary colored condos.

Our flying pig
And finally, I did some sewing and half made some blocks. I'll sew them up tomorrow and see how they look. A girl just needs to play sometimes. 

Pile-o block bits














No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.