Sunday, August 26, 2018

Thirty six years later...

 I'll post some quilt photos later, but just wanted to pause a bit and thank Mr Wazoo for 36 years, through good times and hard times, always together our journey. He encouraged me through nursing school, became an instant Dad to my four kids, made my quilting business fly, as well as joining me in that business five years ago. Our life together has been an adventure so far, and there are many more adventures to come. Love you, Babe!

At the courthouse on Day one of the marriage adventure

Stylin' in our 80s hair and clothes

The new family on the first day.
Being photo-bombed at our son's wedding in Japan...
Taking the kids to Babcock Ranch in Florida...
Treating the Grandkids to Disney World...
Acting goofy on Christmas in Florida...
The whole clan in Texas for my folk's 70th wedding anniversary
At a Packers game (same silly snowflake hat all those years later)...
Celebrating last Christmas in Georgia...
Now, its time to get to work! There are quilts to be sewn and quilted waiting for us in the studio. Happy Anniversary, Mr Wazoo! You rock!






4 comments:

  1. Enjoyed seeing your pictures through out the years! You'all seem like a very close knit family. How wonderful that your hubby joined you in the quilting business.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't think we could be together all day every day, but when we're working, its like he really isn't there. ha ha ha I love having this time with him.

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.