Friday, August 17, 2018

Working and waiting

We had a fine day here at Wazoo, quilting and listening to Investigation Discovery on the TV. I like mystery shows because I don't have to watch them to know what's going on. Just listen to the narrator and you get the whole story!
Mr Wazoo worked on the quilts I fixed earlier this morning. I had to make two backs big enough for him to load and quilt. It wasn't hard because there was enough fabric provided to do the job.

Number one is this sweet HST quilt.

Mr W chose to quilt it with Wandering Daisies

The fixed binding looks fine!

Number two is another floral quilt.

Panto: Small Splat

Another fixed backing that looks nice!
With all the work he did, he also drove to Blue Ridge to pick up one of my quilts from the art center. He really wanted to see if his favorite nursery had their mums in yet. Nope. He'll have to take another trip there later in the month.
I finished the teal colored batik quilt, and by quitting time, the custom quilt, too! It was a good day and I feel like I accomplished something. Life is good!

This is so pretty! i am definitely going to make one.


Panto: Stacked Snailz

I thought the panto was a good one, considering the backing has the same pattern!

All done! Hand embroidery and pieced blocks.

The horse knows the way to carry the sleigh...

I figure the bottom picture is Grandma's house, and they haven't arrived yet.

Sashing and block quilting.

Holly in the geese blocks.

A peek at the back.

I waited and watched for the new customer who was supposed to come today, and by 6pm I figured she got busy and forgot. Maybe she'll come tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.