Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Change of direction

Besides quilting for people, I do restoration, repair and commission work. Today, I changed direction a bit and started in on the tee shirt quilt I had taken apart last week. Once I figured out how to do the printing on fabric, it was easy. There will be 8 photos on the quilt as well as the jerseys.

Printing in progress. Soaking and drying came later.

All the components on the design wall, ready for sorting.

The possible final position of the components.
I'll get the sashing started tomorrow after my podiatrist appointment.
Of course, we did some quilting, too. Mr Wazoo in the man cave, and me in the studio. We'd like to have all the quilts either in progress or finished by Friday. My sister and brother-in-law are coming and I want to relax and enjoy their visit.

Mr W started with this pretty stars quilt

Panto: Featherize


I finished the stitch in the ditch on the blue quilt

Mr Wazoo quilted this modern off-set star

Panto: Fantasia

I quilted this pink pinwheel quilt today.

Panto: Frolic


The final quilt for the day for the man was this deer panel.

Panto: Square Spiral
I took some time to sew the parts together on my animal quilt. It's finally a flimsy, but will have to wait to get some borders and be quilted. I'm happy with how it looks so far.

Yippee!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.