Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Focus on repairing quilts


Here are the fruits of my labor for the last few days (and nights...) First, the top I made into a quilt is done, washed and ready for use.

All done and clean!

So many wonderful fabrics. I just look at them and smile. 

Panto: Clamshells
I also finished and washed the orange Dresden plate quilt.It looks really nice! 

Before
After
The new and improved version
Tiny yellow patch in the center
Only one hole repaired on the back.

The last quilt to show you is this Quilt of Valor. I finished it yesterday, but couldn't get it trimmed and photographed until we returned from Cumming. We had to take the car down for a check-up and oil change. I guess I drive a lot...I have put on 6000 miles since buying it in June. Oops... Anyhoo, here's the quilt!
This quilt was made by a member of our local QOV group.
Panto: Simply stars
Starry backing, too!
I have the huge quilt loaded and ready to start tomorrow. I'm hoping I can finish it in one day. We'll see. Until tomorrow, then, good night!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.