Wednesday, October 17, 2018

When it rains...it pours!

Last Friday we had one quilt on the rack and were wondering if people stopped making quilts! Since Monday, we have taken in ten new projects and expect some more tomorrow morning. Now, we're busy! We like busy!
Before the quilt tsunami, I made ten pillowcases for the nursing home. Our evening guild is supplying festive holiday cases to the residents. I think it will be a nice gift for them.

Here are my pillowcases all lined up and ready to go.

Fun Christmas fabrics. I actually used up some of my stash!
Mr Wazoo quilted the first of two charity quilts for me, because I was at a meeting most of the morning. I have my first quilt loaded and a few rows done, but had to quit to go to guild.

Some lucky nursing home resident will get this pretty quilt.

Panto: Wandering leaves
My foot injury is doing well. The only tedious thing is having to explain over and over that I partially tore my plantar fascia and achilles where they connect to my heel bone. Five to seven more weeks in a boot before I know if I have healed myself. Until then...big foot, little foot.
Off to bed! Tomorrow we quilt!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.