Sunday, November 18, 2018

Great day, and a slideshow!

I met my goal of finishing the big oriental quilt, and constructing the tee shirt quilt top. Life is good!!
My two friends came for a studio visit and we had a wonderful time chatting and catching up. Tomorrow, I move on to new projects in the quilting queue.

Big, beautiful  oriental quilt

A better picture of it's size

Panto: Oriental Clouds

The backing is another pieced quilt for the colder months.


The customer wants a king sized tee shirt quilt, and she is going to get one!!

There will be two columns of tee shirts on the back, too!!
Well, tomorrow we have people coming to pick up quilts. It will be a happy day. After lunch, I'm going to the movies with friends to see Bohemian Rhapsody. Should be a fun diversion. We'll be quilting, too. There are quilts calling to us and we have to finish them.
Here is the last of the slideshows. I sure had a good time in Houston. It is an inspiration to see what people can do with fabric and skill.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make your own free digital slideshow with Smilebox


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.