Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Texas!

We have been in Texas for 6 days and have had a fun filled trip so far. My Dad is in fine fettle for 96, and we have had him out on the town a couple of times. It’s been a good birthday for him, I think.
I haven’t been idle... I have been helping my hostess with making a tee shirt quilt for her granddaughter.





Next row laid out and ready to sew.

Addendum: Well, my good intentions went down the drain, and we are now home in Georgia with hundreds of show photos for you. I figure I will make a small slideshow each day until all the pictures have been seen. We'll start with the quilts that feature people and animals, as well as the actual people on the trip and at the show. Enjoy the first slideshow while I get some supper going.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Free photo slideshow made with Smilebox






No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.