Monday, November 19, 2018

What is a normal day?

We started out in the studio getting quilts loaded and listening to Christmas music. Nice. A couple of customers stopped in to get their quilts, and we chatted a bit. All very normal for Wazoo. The only thing that was out of the ordinary was a trip to the local movie theater to see Bohemian Rhapsody. It was a fun diversion from an otherwise regular workday. If you like Queen and want to hear the music and see how it all came to be, go see it!! I liked it.
Back at home, I finished another of the 12 quilts of Christmas for our prolific customer. I expect her tomorrow morning to pick up another three quilts.

This one has the bright magenta Kaffe Fassett fabric as the focal fabric. 

I chose the Frolic panto.

another Paris backing, too.
Mr Wazoo (still coughing, grumbling and snorkeling in his man cave) quilted a carpenter's star quilt. 

The focus fabric in this quilt is lovely!! It is in the wider inner border as well as the piecing

We chose Come Dance With Me as the panto. It always looks elegant.

The back is this mottled brown

I am in the process of doing the binding, too. I got it sewn on and will do the final sewing tomorrow. It will be machine done to save the customer some money.
I made the borders for the tee shirt quilt and will also be sewing them on tomorrow. Another regular day of quilting is planned. I think this would be the night to hit the hay early! Say good night, Molly!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.