Thursday, December 13, 2018

A footnote

The day is done and my lip still hurts. Tomorrow, we go Christmas shopping. Here's what transpired during the day. We'll be back later with more Wazoo stories.

Mr Wazoo helped me out today by quilting this QOV.

Panto: Square Spiral

He did a good job, and now I only have one more to do.

I am working on this beautiful log cabin quilt on the APQS. The pattern is complicated, so it took all day to get three quarters done. Maybe because the quilt is 105x105, too!

While that was going on, I did the stitch in the ditch on this custom quilt. The 9 patch quilting is almost done, then I'll start the stars and wide open spaces. 

I stopped quilting at 5:30 and made the binding for the big tee shirt quilt. 

I hope to get it on the quilt on Friday.

Here is a peek at the lovely pattern.

Oh boy!! Time for shopping!! See you all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.