Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Long day in the studio

Mr Wazoo went on a day trip to visit his 97 year old Mom in South Carolina today, leaving me to hold down the fort . Molly and I settled in at 9:00 and I quilted all day with out a break. I listened to George H.W. Bushes funeral service while I worked, and thought it was a lovely tribute to an exemplary man.
The customer came for the wedding ring quilt, and was pleased with the quilting. Whew! I worked on the big white quilt while doing some custom quilting on a quilt I had set aside to do the wedding one. ( If you followed all that, you are very bright!)

The quilt is very elegant. I would probably never make one, but I think it is beautiful

Panto: African Samba

White on white backing. I'm guessing no kids, no pets...
I made another pile of half square triangles for Mr W's quilt during the quieter parts of the funeral, but don't think it will be ready by Christmas. Too many quilts, too little time left to do them all.
Christmas is looming and there is shopping, cleaning and baking to be done before it gets here. We have quilts to finish for customer's Christmas, and I'm wondering how it will all get done. I need to go to bed!!

My mother-in-law, looking a bit peeved at her son for taking her picture.
Mr Wazoo, his mom, and his sister... looking a bit happier.
I have known her longer than I have known my husband. We used to teach in classrooms next to each other years ago. Who would have guessed I would meet him one day and live happily ever after?!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.