Saturday, December 1, 2018

More finishes, another start.

I finished the Mexican Star quilt and it has gone home with its maker. I think it is really beautiful.

The dimensional blocks really pop.

Some of the quilting.

A peek at the back
Mr Wazoo worked on and completed this baseball themed quilt.

Its a Christmas gift for a Mets fan

Masculine panto: Yodel

Mets fabric on the back!
I loaded and computer quilted the centers and melons on this wedding ring quilt. Then I un-loaded it and will get it on the Gammill tomorrow for the hand guided quilting.

Here's the "before".
I prefer the look of hand guided quilting when I can do it and have it look good. I use the computer patterns, but don't always like how perfect they look. People aren't perfect. My quilting is organic and imperfect.
Centers and melons done. Tomorrow, I start the quilting I really enjoy.


One of my customers sent me a picture of a quilt Mr Wazoo did a while back, and how it looks on her bed. She says her kids have already had a fight over who gets it. Oh my!

Its a blast to see the quilts in their "natural habitat".







No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.