Wednesday, January 30, 2019

A custom finish, and the ugly duckling on the frame

I finished the Halloween quilt, and it is wonderful! I think the customer will love it, too.

Cute, cute, cute!! 

A good look at the borders and the pumpkin house.

The Ghoul School on the right has stacks of books like  Potions,  Embalming and Poisons!!

Some of the sashing and blocks

The witch house with it's hat, broom and witchy legs.

I quilted spooky words into the blank sidewalks in front of the structures.

I'm guessing the haunted barn gets yo-yos or buttons for the spiders and windmill.

" I'll get you, my pretty, and your little dog, too!"

I added some ghosts in the sky.
Mr Wazoo got a quilt in the mail from one of our Florida customers, so he had a project for the afternoon. He'll get it mailed out tomorrow, along with the Halloween quilt.

I spy a green frog!! What a darling I spy quilt!

Panto: Popcorn

Cute alphabet backing.
I sewed the ugly fabric quilt together and have it loaded for quilting! I also finished all the bits for the next border of the raffle quilt. I'll be really busy tomorrow!


Loaded and ready!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.