Sunday, January 6, 2019

A wonderful, quilty finish!!

I am so happy!! I could do a little dance. The custom quilting job on the McKenna Ryan customer project is finally done. Tomorrow, I will sew on the sleeve and binding. Yippee.

Thank you, Barbara, for your patience with the long time this took. It is another stunning piece of appliqué quilt art.












Here is the beautiful pieced back.
Down from the cloud...I also finished the last comfort quilt for the guild. I will add the binding tomorrow.
They may all look the same to you, but I see them up close, and the fabrics are always different and pretty as a Spring day.

Panto: Beautiful

The binding will be the same calico as the back.
On the home front, the deer family came for breakfast this morning. I snapped a few pictures before Mr Wazoo (and Molly) shooed them away. Unfortunately, the deer love Mr W's garden almost as much as he does...

Two more skedaddled into the woods when we opened the door.

This brave doe was almost on the driveway!
Tomorrow, we're off to Cumming for an oil change and a bit of shopping. No quilting scheduled, just binding when we get home. It is supposed to be a beautiful day, too.





1 comment:

  1. that applique quilt is just absolutely gorgeous and the little bit of the quilting you shared makes it even MORE gorgeous!!! is there a pattern for that one anywhere that you know? thanks so much, shoshana

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. I enjoy hearing what you think about my blog.